Develop Your Emotional Intelligence (EQ) with IAP
Your Path to Self Leadership
NEXT FREE WEBINAR
Tuesday 14 August 2018, 7:00 PM AEST
Login details will be provided via email prior to the webinar
Sharpen the saw and become the leader and presenter you always dreamed of.
Like it or not, your ability to present your ideas and influence people is an essential skill, especially if you want to climb the corporate ladder or build your own business.
Facilitator Training is a skills based approach to presenting ideal for those who wish to become even more creative and persuasive. It offers a combination of tried, tested and proven presenting and stage techniques, seeking to enhance any individual strengths you have. If you want to promote your abilities within a corporation, Facilitator Training will show you how to present effectively, creatively and persuasively, enabling greater corporate success.
If you are aspiring to become a practitioner or a coach, or run some other form of enterprise it is also essential to be able to present effectively, creatively and persuasively. We have developed this Facilitator Training Programme to provide you with these skills and more.
ABOUT THE COURSE
IAP’s Strategic Coaching is ideal for life coaches, business coaches, personal trainers, managers, therapists and more.
Prerequisite: NLP Practitioner Certification
Module 1: Feb 2 – Feb 3, 2019
Module 2: Feb 16 – Feb 17, 2019
1:00pm – 8:00pm
Certifies you as an NLP Presenter
What You’ll Learn From the NLP Facilitator Training Course’
- How to project confidence and be heard everywhere in the room
- How to judge the mood of your audience & to adapt your presentation to engage them
- How to structure effective content delivery and planning
- How to set the tone for the audience
- How to communicate effectively with your body language
- How to use advanced persuasion language patterns
- How to deal with difficult audience members
- How to make a keynote address
- How to stay on point when questions or comments distract
- How to utilise technology and props for best outcomes
- How to deliver your message creatively and accommodate different learning styles
- How to deliver crucial presentations without the meltdown
- How to do public speaking engagements and presentations requiring creativity
- How to inspire and engage audiences
- How to design your presentation so it is fluid & engaging
Students Rate IAP Programme as Excellent for:
94% FOR COURSE CONTENT
97% FOR TRAINER
93% FOR VALUE FOR MONEY