Lisa has studied modern strategic hypnotherapy extensively with both Gordon Young at The Institute of Applied Psychology and Dr Michael Yapko, arguably the best hypnotherapist in the world today, and a world leader in the treatment of depression.
Lisa worked for many years as a university tutor and has co-authored a series of textbooks which have sold over one million copies.
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Strategic Psychotherapy 10450NAT The Institute of Applied Psychology
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training
- Supervisor for the Australian Hypnotherapists Association (AHA) and the Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH)
- Committee Member Hypnotherapy Council of Australia (HCA)
- Committee Member Professional Hypnotherapists of Australia (PHA)
- Former Committee Member Australian Hypnotherapists Association (AHA) WA