PHD, BA (HONS) PSYCHOLOGY, DIP CH
Dr. Colin Lemmon is a university lecturer at James Cook University and Central Queensland University in Cairns, currently teaching Project Management, Statistics and Research Design. Over the years, Colin has designed subjects for university campuses in Sydney, Brisbane, Singapore and Beijing. He has taught a wide range of subjects both here in Australia and overseas in China.
Colin has an Honours degree in Psychology and a PhD from James Cook University, in addition to a Diploma of Hypnotherapy and Strategic Psychotherapy (10450NAT). He runs Cairns Clinical Hypnotherapy which is a successful hypnotherapy practice that deals with a vast array of conditions.
With a certificate IV in fitness, Colin provides sports coaching for athletes that participate in the marathons and triathlons that are run regularly in Cairns. As an NLP Master Practitioner and lecturer in the School of Business, he also provides business coaching for professional development.
- Ph.D James Cook University
- Faculty James Cook and Central Queensland Universities
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnosis and Strategic Psychotherapy 10450NAT
- Diploma of NLP Leadership and Coaching
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training
- Published author